Then we add in extra benefits that can enhance quality of life and help improve work/life balance. Benefits like:
Paid Time Off
In addition to eight paid holidays each year, MVP employees are entitled to Paid Time Off that includes personal, sick, and vacation time.
Salaried employees start with 24 days per year and can earn up to 33 days based on continuous service. Hourly employees start with 19 days per year and can earn up to 31 days based on continuous service.
Employees are eligible for 529 College Savings Program on their first date of employment, and tuition assistance after 6 months employment. Payroll deductions make it easier than ever to cover the cost of education.
Matching 401(k) Plan
All employees can enroll in our 401(k) matching program on their first date of employment. After one year of employment, MVP match and company discretionary contributions go into effect. Employees can contribute up to 50% of their salary to the annual IRS maximum, and are fully vested in company contributions after three years of service.
Supporting your health is part of everything we do at MVP. You’ll find:
- On-site fitness classes, biometric screenings, and flu shot clinics
- On-site fitness facilities in our Rochester, Schenectady, and Tarrytown offices
- On-site Success Coaches to provide you with free and confidential one-on-one personal and professional coaching
- TeamMVP walks and race events
- Reimbursements for gym memberships, weight management programs, fitness activity trackers, and more
- An employee wellness program that includes activities and classes focused on financial wellness, nutrition, mental health, and more
Paid Volunteer Day
When you join MVP, you join a company that is committed to making our communities better! Every full-time MVP employee receives a full day of paid Volunteer Time Off—in addition to your vacation and holiday time. You can join one of our many community efforts already underway, or start your own.
Note: This summary of benefits does not constitute a written or implied contract for the MVP benefits of employment. It is merely an overview of benefits currently provided. The Summary Plan Descriptions/Plan Documents govern the benefits provided. MVP reserves the right to revise or change these benefits at its sole discretion.